[B][S][R]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
[B][S][R]

Mess with the best, die like the rest!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Character Transfer Registration Deadline is Feb 9

Go down 
+2
SkyKain
Sssnake
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sssnake

Sssnake

Character Transfer Registration Deadline is Feb 9 Empty
PostSubject: Character Transfer Registration Deadline is Feb 9   Character Transfer Registration Deadline is Feb 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 10:39 pm

Hi All. I just want to kow where everyone is going. Please let us know.
Back to top Go down
SkyKain

SkyKain

PostSubject: Re: Character Transfer Registration Deadline is Feb 9   Character Transfer Registration Deadline is Feb 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 10:52 pm

O btw if u guys didnt already know

GM lucy posted a reply to purples thread that if u messed up transfer
she will help u do it again. So there are 2nd chances. (YAY) bounce bounce bounce

anyways, i think these ppl will transfer:
me(Skykain)
micchi
cam
prik
nraugzaj
8thdice(not sure)

and i havent confirmed the others
Back to top Go down
bluupp

bluupp

PostSubject: Re: Character Transfer Registration Deadline is Feb 9   Character Transfer Registration Deadline is Feb 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 2:51 am

Already got a email from GM Lucy, so I can make changes now.
I want to move to Klippe!!!
Be nice to fight different ppl
Mmmm. I think Incon said he'll be staying in Triumph.

Also XtremD n' xinfluence left guild, believe they're also switching over to Klippe
Back to top Go down
NraugZaj

NraugZaj

PostSubject: Re: Character Transfer Registration Deadline is Feb 9   Character Transfer Registration Deadline is Feb 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 10:57 am

I'm getting a 2nd chance to move again! I'll be migrating to Klippe, as well as HlubMTV and Purplemoon.
Back to top Go down
Micchi

Micchi

PostSubject: Re: Character Transfer Registration Deadline is Feb 9   Character Transfer Registration Deadline is Feb 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 11:26 am

If you guys aren't already informed, the WHOLE asc + invictus alliance is planning to migrate to klippe. It seems like Vamps is the only guild staying, minus Darknanaki. Dunno about the other small guilds. Also from the horse's mouth (Radox), final plans to move along. Although that is a rumor for the time being, I will get back to you guys as soon as i find out more about it.
Back to top Go down
Sssnake

Sssnake

PostSubject: Re: Character Transfer Registration Deadline is Feb 9   Character Transfer Registration Deadline is Feb 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 5:57 am

I just got an email that I can re-register for transfer. Hopefully, I can join the rest of the gang in klippe!
Back to top Go down
XtremD

PostSubject: Re: Character Transfer Registration Deadline is Feb 9   Character Transfer Registration Deadline is Feb 9 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 9:16 am

I already applied to Klippe the same did xinfluencex and i hope we movin as a guild or atleast we enter the same.
Does someone knows if we can still play with our accounts or they get blocked or somethin???

Saludos

XtremD

forever [B]itter [S]our [R]andy
Back to top Go down
Sssnake

Sssnake

PostSubject: Re: Character Transfer Registration Deadline is Feb 9   Character Transfer Registration Deadline is Feb 9 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 11:13 am

It should be fine to keep playing. There's no mention of a roll back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Transfer Registration Deadline is Feb 9   Character Transfer Registration Deadline is Feb 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character Transfer Registration Deadline is Feb 9
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[B][S][R] :: Guests Forum :: Old Stuff-
Jump to: